● Trump is going to do a much better job than expected and will have surprisingly good approval ratings by summer. The economy will recover. The foreign world will calm down. The Dems will try desperately to claim that this was all Obama's doing while pulling their hair out. HATE will become the new black.
● The Dems will try to block everything. The lesson they think they learned from the Republicans was to block everything and you will become popular. They have misunderstood this badly. I don't think people will respond well to their attempts at sabotage and resistance. They really are kidding themselves if they think the public will be with them.
● The Patriots win the Super Bowl.
● Angela Merkle will be unseated in Germany, but I don't think anything will change with their immigration policies.
● The Republicans will not be able to repeal Obamacare because the CBO will undercut them. They will instead start to tinker at the edges.
● I'm starting to suspect there will be a brief shooting war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
● Homelessness, AIDS and poverty will return in the news.
Finally, Scott has his yearly "Where were you?" film article. Go check it out.