Saturday, July 4, 2015

Thanks....

I wanted to take today to thank our contributors...

People may not realize the amount of time and effort that goes into blogging, especially when you produce original content rather than just repeating headlines with a three or four second blub attached. Some articles can literally take hours to write. Sometimes it takes hours to find something to write about. And often, the things we write can draw quite an unpleasant response (see, anything circa 2012).

So with that in mind, I want to offer my truly heartfelt thanks to Kit and Bev for their hard work in turning out exceptional articles every week to keep this wonderful little community going.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has contributed to the film site with excellent articles as well, like the Major-Minor Studio series or guest reviews. And I'd like to thank everyone who contributes their thoughts in the comments. Comments keep blogging fun and keep the community active.

Thanks everyone! :D

8 comments:

Anthony said...

Thanks everyone. You're doing great work. Sorry I haven't posted much in the last few days, it's been a crazy week. Happy Independence Day!

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks Anthony! I'm glad you like what we're doing! :D

No problem on not commenting. I hope your week gets less crazy!

Happy Independence Day to you too!

Critch said...

I want to thank the writers for having a site where the concept of "critical thinking" is understood and practiced...Thank ya'll.

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks Critch! We may not always be right, but I like to think that we're always thoughtful. :)

And thanks for your excellent and often very humorous comments!

BevfromNYC said...

Thank YOU Andrew! it is always fun and enlightenin and challenging! And yeah, there is nothing more frustrating than staring at a blank page willing the words to appear on their own. ;-)

tryanmax said...

I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July. I was too busy wrangling a trio over-caffeinated kiddos to reach the keyboard all weekend.

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks Bev! :D

That is true, it's very frustrating when you just can't think of anything to write! :(

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks tryanmax. No problem! Holiday are for family.

Post a Comment