Thursday, February 28, 2013

Caption This: Joe "Shotgun" Biden

You have got to love Joe Biden, the crazy Uncle of our Executive Branch. Since, President Obama appointed him the point guard in the Administration's War On the 2nd Amendment, Joe's been travelling around on his "listening" tour. But despite what you may think, Uncle Joe LOVES guns. He especially favors double-barrel shotguns for his wife Dr. "Calamity" Jill Biden:
"...if you wanna protect yourself get a double barrel shotgun, have the shells the .12 gauge shotgun and I promise you as I told my wife, we live in an area that’s wooded and somewhat secluded, I said: Jill, if there is ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here, walk out – put that double barrel shotgun and fire two blasts."

Okay, just where do the Secret Service guys and gals that we provide fit into this double-barrel fantasy scenario?

Anyway, you know what to do. Give it your best shot...yes, I meant to say that!


And for extra credit because we don't grade on a curve here at Commentarama!

What are you two up to, Sen. Schumer?

19 comments:

AndrewPrice said...

Bev, The Secret Service guys will hopefully be shooting back. :)

As for Schumer, uh... wow. No idea, but the word tequila comes to mind.

BevfromNYC said...

Biden: See, I am not opposed to guns! I've got two right here! [Gestures to man with no hands] Come on! Get up here. Show us your guns! Come on! Oh, gosh, er uh...

BevfromNYC said...

Andrew - If you look carefully, it looks like Biden is about to shoot Schumer with his "finger gun".

AndrewPrice said...

Bev, I thought he was tickling Schumer's wrist!

BevfromNYC said...

From the Daily Caller today and is a a quote from an interview with Joe in Field and Stream magazine -

"I did one of these town-hall meetings...[w]ell, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.

Btw - shooting blindly through a door or out your balcony window is...um...illegal. Just in case you had not figured that out.

tryanmax said...

I'm no good at making up captions today. (Must be all the wine and cheese I've eaten lately.) But for Joe's benefit, here is a video montage of women firing shotguns: LINK Enjoy!

K said...

I think Bev nailed it. What a lovable wacky character Joe is - in the narrative as written by the MSM.

Joey B said...

"I. AM. YOUR. HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!"

AndrewPrice said...

Bev, Since when have the criminal laws ever stopped leftists?

AndrewPrice said...

K, But Joey B is lovable, no matter how offensive and stupid and anti-American his ideas are.


Bravo to "Joey B"! That's a great quote!

BevfromNYC said...

So, Joey B., YOU are who we have been waiting for, right? Um, now that we have that settled, please go away...

Joey B said...

Get off my l-- No, wait, I already fired all my rounds in the air.

rlaWTX said...

"Go ahead, make my daaaaaaay!!!!"

rlaWTX said...

"The load of $h!t was this high"
"yeah, well, mine was this long"

AndrewPrice said...

rlaWTX, I would not be at all surprised to hear that's the transcript.

LL said...

I view VP Joe (Slow Joe) Biden as more of a court jester than anything else in the Obama White House.

He's comic relief.

AndrewPrice said...

LL, Every tragedy needs comic relief.

T-Rav said...

You're not grading on a curve? I was told you're grading on a curve.

Individualist said...

Picture One:

C'mon I am Yosemtie Sam... Obama you suck at charades

Picture Two:

It's not funny Joe my tongue is really stiuck!
Ugh I am Stuck Boo Hoo!

Biden: Laughter

Post a Comment