● Projecting: When you take your own feelings and use those as a basis to explain the motivations of other, that is called projection. The best example is how psychologists with mommy issues will assume that all their patients are suffering from mommy issues. Liberals have been doing this for years, projecting their own racism, sexism, hate, spite and bad faith onto conservatives. Now the media has transformed this issue into a real world thing. They are doing this thusly:
Step One: Liberals accuse Trump cabinet choice of being divisive.Logic calls this a tautology. Psychologists call it projection. The left doesn't see anything wrong with it.
Step Two: Liberals riot against cabinet choice.
Step Three: The Media uses fact of riot as evidence of divisiveness.
● Do NOTHING!: The left is attacking Trump for doing nothing... as if they want him to be active. The problem with this is that almost every day brings some new policy change that either undoes the last eight years of Obama in one pen stroke or makes a substantive change to US policy. You see how stupid that reasoning is.
Anyways, to support it, they are trying to whine that so far Trump hasn't had an Obamacare or whatever-else-Obama-actually-did-in-office-I'm-sure-there-had-to-be-something. They forget that Obamacare didn't happen until two years into Obama's administration. Dodd-Frank didn't happen for another year. And nothing much happened after that. So this is totally a false test.
Further, think about the assumption here. A President isn't active unless he passes some big-ass LEGACY bill with his name on it? Really? That says a lot about how they think. Style over substance. The reality is that what Trump has done has been incredibly active so far and he's done it without even needing signature legislation.
● Trump Opens Death Camps for Jews!!: The MSM is trying to swing Jews back to the Democrats. To do this, they've run with some interesting twists. First, they wrote suspicion/smear articles in which they noted that Trump might now like Jews. As proof, they pointed out that his own daughter had converted and he might not like that. No evidence was offered. They jumped all over the Holocaust statement because it didn't use the specific words they wanted. They ignored his friends and business partners who are Jews. They ignored his support of Israel. Now they are linking his election to 11 Jewish centers getting bomb threats. What? According to the ADL, all Jewish centers get bomb threats every day, so why is this new? Not to mention, there was no mention of Trump, nor have Trump's supporters ever been linked to antisemitism. Talk about inventing a smear out of whole cloth!
● Trump Opens Death Camps for Trannies!!: Oh oh. Trump called the transgender bathroom issue a state's rights issue and he reversed Obama's brave bathroom executive order which came somewhere near the very end of Obama's term in office (why does that sentence sound dirty?). The end result will be that... well, nothing changes. Yep. Nothing's going to change. Yet, he is being roundly denounced as if he were a child rapist. Maybe they should stage a million Trannie march... oops, there aren't that many. How about a 200,000 Trannie March! They can wear reversible Dick Head/Pussy Hats.
● Crazy Train: The MSM is pulling out all the stops again. Now they are digging up "historians" to say he will be impeached or might start a civil war, shrinks to claim he has "cabin fever" and other mental disorders, and a never-ending parade of experts to tell us how everything he's doing suggests buggery.
● Among the Apes: There are suddenly a ton of articles written by idiots that start with "I'm a (silicon valley/college/union) liberal and I decided to go meet some actual Trump supports and find out what the hell they are thinking." These articles read a lot like mental masturbation as the authors invariably struggle to prove their own superiority over the natives. It's becoming an epidemic and it's stupid. Frankly, I think we should fire back and send scientists to live among the liberals and analyze their world. That could be pretty funny. "After breaking up Oreo cookie, subject spent ten minutes worrying about effect of segregation of black and white parts. Eventually used the N-word and tossed both parts in the gluten-free garbage can."
● Irony: Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic that the left is upset that Trump might be weak on the Russia issue when they spent the whole Cold War essentially acting as a Soviet fifth column?