● Trump didn't cancel the sending of US M1-Abrams tanks to Lithuania. This started under Obama and Trump is continuing with it. They will be part of four battalions of troops based there to keep the Russians out. This will wildly disappoint the never-Trumps who desperately want Trump to be a Russian agent. Send them some flowers or something.
● Check out this photo:
● If you want a totally not-self-aware statement, actress America Ferrer said this: "I love looking beautiful, but it's only a small piece of me." LOL! Uh, yeah. This bit of narcissism really isn't uncommon in Hollywood anymore, but it's still hard for average people to swallow. So Hollywood has invented the narcissism shield. If you are a bitch or flaunt your hotness, you just need to claim that you were bullied as a child. Do that an all is forgiven because once you've been blessed with the touch of bully-victimhood, you can be the biggest motherf*cker in the world and you are still the victim. And if you go too far, just add a sexual-abused codecil to the story of your childhood. Then you are untouchable.
As for America, for the record baby, you have a stupid name and you're mannish. Now you've been bullied. You can thank me later.
● The Patriots had their classy victory rally in Boston. Most wore their wife-beaters, except for those who went shirtless and poured booze all over their chests. Hope you brought your air guitars! Boston is a special place. I wonder if they let the "darkies" come to this rally?
● To show you how pathetic the left has become, the latest revolutionary/resistance tactic against Trump has been to say something "cutting" about him on twitter. Oooh, go girl! That's really, uh... worthless. Lenin must be spinning in his grave. Speaking of which, what happened to the Women's Rally? That kind of fizzled, didn't it?
● Finally a group of wounded veterans has put together an ad begging us not to kill Obamacare because without it, they wouldn't get treatment. Liars. If they are wounded in their military duties, they get care through the military, not Obamacare.