● The US has sent troops to Poland to be stationed there. Apparently, three NATO battalions will be stationed there. This is one of those historical moments where I think we can safely say that Poland has become part of Western Europe. Russia claims to be furious, there's nothing they can do about it.
● I'm still laughing about Obama handing out the Medal of Freedom to Joe Biden. Apparently, it was done as a surprise. How exactly can they award a medal with that supposed pedigree and keep it a secret from the recipient? Wasn't there some procedure... some investigation... some vetting? It sounds like either the medal is less meaningful than it suggests or Biden wasn't deserving. I guess they cut some corners. Of course, this is no surprise from President Lazy who got a Nobel Prize for um... uh...
● On that Trump dossier, anyone who is anyone has dismissed it. Now Biden says Obama dismissed it out of hand. The names that keep coming up, however, are John McCain and now Jeb Bush. This is not a good look for either of them and I think it will end poorly for McCain.
● Rosie O'Donnel is calling for "martial law" to stop Trump from taking over. That's right, a leftist is calling for a military-enforced coupe to keep opponents out of power. Now that's old school leftism! Hitler... Stalin... Mao all would be proud! Soon she'll be calling for lebensraum for fat chicks.
● Finally, let's play a little game. GoFundMe has become a great way for liars to make some good cash by exploiting the emotions of stupid people. The way this works is that everyone who claims to have suffered a tragedy or some outrage and needs money opens a GoFundMe page begging for cash. Some are legitimate. Sometimes, it's for the families of dead firefighters or cops or little old ladies who get kicked out of their homes. Probably as often as not however, these people are frauds. One of the biggest groups of frauds tend to be people who claim racial bias or claim to be abandoned children. There was an interesting one a few months back with a teen who claimed he had been abandoned and only wanted to go to college, but this was all a lie. Now there's one with a white chick who claims she needs money to go to college after her racist parents cut her off because she was dating a black guy.
We should have a contest. Come up with the most compelling(or ridiculous) appeal using a dog, racism, college, and illness. Winner gets an invisible t-shirt! Here's my entry:
I need $10,000 for college after my parents stopped paying for it because my dog is dating a gay black dog with a bad hip.Your turn! Go!