Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Don't Panic!

Okay, I don't want to start a panic, but this could be really bad.

Okay, okay, okay, calm down! Don't worry, I have a plan that just might work to save us! Stay with me here. Here's my plan. If we could get every person, animal, and moving object to just run in the westwardly direction at the same time for about an hour or so, maybe, just maybe, we could get the Earth moving faster again. It would be just like a giant NordicTrak!

Now, I haven't done the exact math mainly because I am not good at math, but I figure it might just work give or take an hour or two..maybe a week? Oh, we can work out those kinds of minor details later. That's what we have all those mathemeticians, physicists, and NASA for anyway!

And here is another net positive to this obviously feasible plan - every single person on Earth would be so occupied with working together getting those steps in, no one would be warring, no one would be harassing, and most importatntly, all the politicians, pundits, and prevaricators would be so out of breath, they would finally shut up for an hour or so! Brilliant, huh?

Anyway, that's my plan to save Earth. Other than that, I've got nothing. Any of you have any other ideas?

5 comments:

tryanmax said...

I honestly don't see the problem with a 0.00000002 seconds longer day. Gives me that much more time to get things done. Of course, my boss will probably expect my productivity to go up as a result. Hmmm.

AndrewPrice said...

Bev, It means the Earth is speeding up and we're all going to die. Five years max. So sad.

AndrewPrice said...

Benson died. Sad. RIP

EPorvaznik said...

Fats Domino also no longer with us. Somebody get on Betty White watch.

Anthony said...

The Washington Post revelations about the Democrats funding that salacious fake Trump dossier with the cooperation of Russian officials have made them a favorite of Trump and his followers (Finally WP news about Russia we can trust!). That exalted status will probably have been lost by the time I finish tying this paragraph.

Post a Comment