● The GOP: The bill being pushed by Paul Ryan and the boys is the worst kind of dogma. It is a collection of bumperstick thoughts ("buy across state lines!") without any thought put into it, mixed with giveaways to lobbyists. The solutions offered don't even address the issues at hand and where they do somehow overlap, they don't actually work. In fact, "buy across state lines" really has only one benefit, and that is to lead to a single payer monster insurance company.
● Trump: Trump is doing exactly what Obama did. He's punted to Congress and he's letting them decide. I am admittedly saddened by this. Up to now, Trump has hired experts and told them to come up with a fix. This time he's letting Congress take the lead, and they have proven themselves incompetent. As with Obama, this is a lost opportunity to make some real repairs to improve the system.
● The Right Flank: As usual, the right flank is full of retards jerking themselves off over how pure they are. Talk radio is trying to whip up its audience by making generalized attacks without offering any solution and smothering those attacks in paranoia. This is the same idiotic crap they did which sent their followers off into stupid land and has kept them there.
● The Democrats: The Democrats continue to play their game of smearing the GOP for everything rather than trying to work with them to solve some problem. Their mantra is attack, smear, worship inertia. Even when they were in power, their only goal seems to have been to stop anything from being fixed.
● The "Moderates": The self-anointed moderates continue to act as the smug morons they are. They oppose everything and support nothing until it is merged and neutered in some random form. It is compromise for the sake of appearing moderate rather than actually doing anything right.
● Continued Failure: There are two "industries" in the US that remain in perpetual failure: the healthcare system and the K-12 education system. Both systems are the most heavily regulated and are basically controlled at minute levels by government regulation. Until someone has the nerve to shatter these systems and start them from scratch, they will continue to fail. Sadly, no one has the nerve.