Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Safety Pin? Ha ha ha!

Just a quick comment tonight. Apparently, idiot leftists like Lebron James, whose opinion we're supposed to trust because he can dunk a basketball, are wearing safety pins as an anti-Trump symbol. It's supposed to mean something about them offering safety to all the people the evil right wing is now planning to round up, kill, rape, and then enslave. How brave of them... rolls eyes.

Anyways, how ironic that they would pick this symbol. The safety pin was designed for people who were too incompetent to use a regular pin... sound like liberals? Most specifically, it was meant for baby diapers... or punk rockers, who didn't understand the concept... sound like liberals? Baby diapers are full of sh*t... sound like liberals? And babies are the biggest purveyors of tantrums, just like liberals.

It honestly is the perfect symbol for them!

11 comments:

tryanmax said...

Unsafe

Anonymous said...

Excellent.
GypsyTyger

ArgentGale said...

A lot of others have noticed this particular Freudian slip as well, Andrew, and they've mocked the left for it mercilessly. They just can't come up with anything that doesn't backfire on them, can they? And LOL; good one tryanmax!

Also, Andrew, out of curiosity what do you think about Rogue One staff tweeting the Rebel Alliance symbol with a safety pin through it (as well as making comments about the First Order being a racist group opposed by multicultural rebels)? I've never quite been able to stick with Star Wars myself but it sounds like they're really going out of their way to politicize Rogue One. I wonder how much damage Hollywood's going to do to itself if they keep this up.

- Daniel

Critch said...

Hollywood types in general, but mainly the actors, are stOOpid, with two "Os". Family movies always outperform anything those idiots try to politicize...the CEOs in LaLa Land need to fire some people to make a point.

BevfromNYC said...

Wow, they're moving off of blaming Russia since the cause of the DNC hack was IT guy. FBI called repeatedly to tell them they'd been hack, but DNC thought it was a scam.

The Dems are moving on to blame Huma Abedin...

BevfromNYC said...

I keep reading how Trump and his Cabinet are the worst that has ever been...yet, not one has been sworn in or approved by the Senate.. I had no idea there were so many lib-leaning psychics. If only they could've "seen" that Clinton was gonna lose...

EPorvaznik said...

Daniel, in my best Jason Lee, what's a Nubian?

EPorvaznik said...

Simply cannot wait till 1/20/17. Since it's a Friday, long my day to casually wear patriotic Ranger Up or Grunt Works t-shirts (or my Ted Nugent sportin' a 'fro on his 2013 Black Power Tour shirt), in addition to donning my Russian Smokey-style Bear instructing folks, "Only you can prevent communism," will be bringing plenty of coloring books, crayons and safety pins for my Warner Bros. co-workers.

BevfromNYC said...

EP that's a great idea! I may have to do the same...and then walk right over to the unemployment office...

EPorvaznik said...

Well, I haven't determined if 1/20 or 1/26 will be my final day at the current gig, so guess I'll see if my mischievous plans decide it for me. ;-)

ArgentGale said...

Eric, sadly I had to Google that one before I got it. Being a gamer and a bookworm I don't know as many movies as I should I'm afraid. That scene sounds about right, though, and good luck with your inauguration day plans!

- Daniel

Post a Comment