● Fat Whiners Don't Matter: Some whiner is upset that "Santa" told her fat kid to lose weight, i.e. he "fat shamed" the little porker. Let's start with the obvious, this isn't the real Santa so let's stop pretending that he is. Now let's dig deeper. First, Santa was right. This kid needs to lose about half his weight before his health collapses, and SHAME on the mother who let him get this way. It is your fault lady, not the nine year old's. Secondly, SHAME on the mother who claims her kid was humiliated and then goes to the media to intensify his shame. You, honey, are a disgrace.
● Offended Whiners Don't Matter: So Jennifer Lawrence told a story on some talk show about rubbing her ass against some sacred Hawaiian rocks. Of course, the Internet of Whiners went crazy. They spewed culturalist and racist comments all over twitter about how white racist and culturalist Jennifer is. Waaa. (1) Who cares? They're rocks, they'll live. Get over it. (2) I'll bet not a single whiner even knows why they are sacred, so who's the real cultural derelict here? (3) Hypocritically, these same racist asswipes don't give a crap when people attack the sacred objects and places of things they don't like, like Christianity. (4) How lousy must your life be to sit around looking for reasons to be offended just so can avoid taking a look at your own pathetic "life"? (5) I love the fact this is yet another good liberal doing things to offended other liberals, thus proving that their sensitivities are all made up since even their own members don't know the rules.
● Racist Actor Whiners Don't Matter: Oh Matt Damon, you are a hypocrite of the highest order. You might recall Damon getting in trouble when his little production company chose only white males to direct a number of short films he was producing. At the time, Damon defended himself by saying that he wasn't being racist/sexist, he was just choosing the best people for the job. Ha ha ha! As if he would accept that from any of his targets. Anyways, now he's being accused of being white in a Chinese role. His defense? "The role was never written for an Asian, it was always written for a European!" How does that work? You could get around any charge of whitewashing by just saying it was always meant to be a white actor.
It gets better. This all started when some whiner Asian chick whined that Hollywood needs to get over the idea of whites being the only people who can save foreign cultures. Yep, that's called The White Man's Burden Trope and it's racist. It's also all Hollywood does, except when it goes for the Magic Negro Trope. Damon seems oblivious to this as he doesn't seem to get that the idea that a white man going to China to save Medieval China from monsters is racist according to his peeps no matter who the role is written for. Interestingly, a testy Damon attributed all this to "Fake News" showing that he reads leftist talking points. So the identity politics (bowel) movement is fake news? Interesting.
● Insulted Whiners Don't Matter: Perhaps you've seen the left squealing all kinds of vulgarities about Trump and the people who voted for him. Megyn Kelly even attacked the Slut Shaming of Melina Trump by the left, only to get the "classy" response "F*ck Trump" from hag Cathy Griffith and a round of boos from Hollywood whiners. Anyways, Kidd Rock has put out a clothing line with images like the US divided into red and blue states, with the red states labelled "The United States of America" and the blue states labelled "Dumf*ckistan." This has the left all incensed. It's not right that anyone be insulting to people who genuinely disagree with you about the election. Wow... they said that with a straight face.
● Rush To Judgment Whiners Don't Matter: A former NFL player was killed in a road rage incident in Louisiana about a week or so ago. He was shot after approaching the vehicle of a white man with a gun. The initial reports, spread by a liar, were that the white guy got out of his car as the black NFL player tried to apologize, somehow knocked the player down, and then stood over him and shot him. None of that is true. Surprise. Nevertheless, it looks like the white guy was the aggressor and his conduct sounds like murder masked as self-defense to me.
Anyways, when this first happened, the cops did not arrest the white guy. All the BLM types and their fellow whiner-travelers want insane. "Racist cops protecting a privileged white guy who hunted down an innocent black man!!" Of course, they took the false report as true even as it made no sense. And they started posting truly vile attacks on the police for letting this "expletive expletive cracker go." Well, after a few days, the cops arrested him, as you would expect. As the cops noted, by waiting, they allowed witnesses to come forward who helped make a pretty solid case against the guy, a case they could not have made had they arrested him initially. In other words, they did their jobs right and they likely preserved the conviction.
In the press conference, the Chief of Police pointed this out and said that people need to relax. He mentioned the BLM types and their rush to judgment and he read some of the vile tweets they had sent him. Ooooh, the whiners went crazy! Under deceptive headlines describing this as a "profanity laced briefing" they whined that the cops did not have the right to point out and counter the attacks and smears made against them. Indeed, for some reason, the police needed to remain silent on that point because... well, because! They even called it "bizarre" that the cops would "attack" the BLM types who were trying to stir up race hate with this incident. Notice they never call it bizarre when leftists like Obama warn all of us racists not to react to a terrorist incident. So apparently, they can throw tanturms and try to incite violence and try to intimidate and call for a knee-jerk action that ruins a case, but no one better ever call them on their bullsh*t because that would be wrong... somehow.
You know what? F- you, whiners. Go rub your asses against a sacred stone... and take the fat kid with you.