Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sailing Away

Folks, I am taking off starting Friday until after Christmas on a much much much needed cruise. This has been a hard year and I need a break.

If you need me, I'll be on this thing:

Just flag me down. We'll be stopping in Haiti and the Bahamas too. In Haiti, we're doing a sail boat thing or joining a voodoo cult. Should be fun either way:
Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me
While I'm gone, stay calm and don't believe what you read. Remember, the media earns their money by freaking you out. The Democrats are liars. The fringes are insane. The pundits sell narratives. And the internet is crawling with grade A a-holes and losers. So don't listen to these people. Use your own brains! Talk to each other here. You're the smartest group out there, I guarantee that!

And remember, this is the Christmas season. It's a time for loving, forgiving and good will. Life is only good when you are good, and the people in your lives need you to bring them happiness. Take care, folks. :)

10 comments:

BevfromNYC said...

But...but...but...watch out for fake Russian hackers and Electoral College renegades! They may try to make a break for it on Norwegian Cruise Lines! ;-)

Have a great Christmas. Relax and Enjoy!

Critch said...

Have fun and Merry Christmas!

AndrewPrice said...

So the Muslim girl in NYC who claimed she was harassed by racist Trump supporters has been arrested for making up the story.

Add her to the list of gay waiters, gay cake buyers, black waiters, etc. who all claimed they were harassed only to have been discovered to be liars.

No doubt the left will dismiss this as isolated, but when every instance of supposed harassment turns out to be falsified to make a leftist attack, maybe it's time we considered that the left is one giant lying mental case?

AndrewPrice said...

Bev and Critch, Thanks! And Merry Christmas to you too! Or in your case, Happy Hanuka, Bev! :)

I can't wait to spend a few days away from everything.

EPorvaznik said...

Godspeed on the sailaway getaway, AP, and Merriest of Christmases! We'll sort through all the lefty Fake News till you're safely stateside.

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks, EP! Merry Christmas to you too!

Good luck with the Fake News. For all the left complains about it, they sure do produce a lot of it!

tryanmax said...

Bon voyage and Jwaye Nwèl!

ArgentGale said...

Sounds like an awesome way to end the year! Merry Christmas to you and your family! You've definitely earned it.

- Daniel

Anthony said...

Enjoy!

Critch said...

What I did on my Christmas Vacation: On Christmas Eve about 2PM I was driving by my salvage yard and I saw a truck stop suddenly in front of me and a guy jumped out of the passenger side and ran into my yard. It's 15 acres with about 200 junkers in it,,,anyway, I wasn't armed...generally I am. I got the license number of the truck and called the sheriff's office...there are really only two ways out of the yard, so I covered one and the wife covered the other until 3 deputies got there. Myself and a deputy went into the yard, but somehow the guy got past us, it's very overgrown in there....my wife saw him trying to go through a neighbor's woods and she alerted the deputies who stopped him......they weren't thieves, they had a meth still going in my woods......the deputies called later and said dumbass rolled over on his buddies who all spent Christmas in jail...
 

Post a Comment