● Their drones want to believe the election was stolen, because they couldn't lose on the issues, right? They decided to blame the Russians for miraculously hacking machines that weren't even connected online. Obama and Hillary said it didn't happen at first, but they do need a fall guy. So when Jill Stein decided to push the claim as a money maker, Hillary jumped on board (all the while claiming she wasn't). Sadly, Obama still stood in the way, so pissy Senate Democrats told him to change his mind. Suddenly the CIA says the election was hacked. The media has bought in too, even going so far as to say that the recounts that were stopped after showing a gain for Trump "would have" shown that Trump lost except for the Ruskies. All this will do is keep their drones from accepting needed changes.
● The Washington Post assures us "this was no landslide." Oh, and Hillary won the popular vote. So nothing is wrong. Ok, keep believing that.
● This whole business about "Fake News" reeks of three things (1) an attempt to gain the right to define what will be a credible news source, (2) creating a new tool that allows leftists to dismiss inconvenient truths without addressing them, and (3) explaining away the last election. Indeed, the Democrats who spew "fake news" about every Republican are whining that fake news did them in. Beautiful. What a way to make their drones even crazier and avoiding learning anything!
● Joe Biden blamed Hillary this weekend. He said that Democrats "paid the price" for Hillary's failure. Of course, it use to be thought that all politics is local and with the Republicans in disarray with some refusing to endorse Trump, I'm not sure how Hillary can be blamed for their collapse at the state level. And collapse it was:
Republicans control 68 out of 99 state legislative chambers. The Democrats control 31. Republicans control 31 governorships. Democrats control 18. Twenty-five states are completely under Republican control. Six are under Democratic control. Republicans hold 52 Senate seats. Democrats control 48. Republicans hold 241 House seats. Democrats control 194.This is the worst showing for the Democrats since before FDR. Do you really think it was Hillary's fault? And if that's the case, then why was the last "good" Democratic election 2008? What explains their disasters in 2010, 2012, and 2014?
● Other people they continue to blame: Bernie Sanders, Wikileaks, the FBI, and Obama. Several articles this weekend said they just didn't match Trump for nastiness. LOL! Talk about the wrong lesson.
I never count out an entire political party, but this is as close as I will get. The Democrats have been screwing up hard and fast since December 2008. At every chance, at every sign, they have closed their eyes and picked up speed. What's interesting about the above is that it suggests to me that the Democrats have actually bought into their own propaganda and now can't understand why the real world isn't working out the way they lied to everybody that it would. It seems that there are no rational people left on the left. Fascinating.