Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stuff-leupagus

You know, I always thought it was Snuffaluffagus, but apparently it isn't. I guess my childhood was a lie. :( You know what else is a lie? The fricken news cycle! There's nothing worth talking about unless you live in Korea or you're a hateful leftist Brit. But the life of a blogger is to find something to talk about... anything... yep. Neither e-rain, nor e-snow yada yada blog gotta post. Oh, I know what we should talk about!

● Are We Dead Yet?: Today is the day that malignant dwarf (Kim No Hung, I believe) who runs what there is of North Korean threatened to launch his missile of death at something. So we could be at war by the end of the day, or not. Some people are better off dead and this twerp leads the list.

● Leftist F***s: For those who haven't noticed, the left is all happy that Margaret Thatcher has died. They are actually dancing in the streets and burning other people's property. This is why I have decided that speaking ill of the dead is fine from now on so long as they were leftists. They deserve no respect as they never had any decency. And I am looking forward to the party I'm going to have when Obama shuffles off this mortal golf course. Of course, he might be too lazy to die, but we'll see.

● Ricky "I Swear I'm Not Gay" Santorum: Ricky is trying to make himself relevant again by claiming that changing the GOP stance on gay marriage would be "suicidal." That's delusionally backward, but that's Ricky. Actually, what he said was interesting for all the wrong reasons. There has been a lot of talk about the GOP keeping the abortion issue but giving up on gay marriage to help detoxify the party -- in fact, this is inevitable from what I'm seeing. Basically, this would be a compromise aimed at keeping the religious right and the rest of the party together. What Ricky did was he equated gay marriage and abortion and he basically declared that both are a package deal. In other words, he's made it clear that the religious right are not interested in a compromise. So the question is what happens next? From what I'm seeing, this won't play too well with a huge number of conservatives (especially younger conservatives). And honestly, having this come to a head might be the best thing that could happen.

● Shameless: Obama is using the Newton Connecticut families as props for his pathetic gun control agenda. My sympathy drops for them with each word they applaud like trained seals.

● Need Signatures: One of our own has asked that everyone head on over to the White House and sign a petition. Apparently, Obama is using the sequester as an excuse to cut Medicare reimbursements for oncology patients. I am told that some doctors are already paying more for chemotherapy drugs than Medicare will reimburse. So head ==> HERE <== and sign the petition to make Obama answer for this. They need 100,000 signatures to make that happen.

● Book Update: Finally, I wanted to give you all an update on the Agenda2016 book. It's almost done. The draft is done and I'm getting some feedback. I've stopped posting articles at the moment because Amazon gives me grief when I put too much of a book online before publishing it. So I need to get the book published before revealing too much more. In the meantime, I need your help. In the comments, please give me the names of any talk radio hosts you listen to (left or right) -- including the local guys -- who might talk about political stuff. I intend to mail them all copies of the book once it's done. Thanks!

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm off to bed right now but, given your first bullet-point, this graphic feels oddly appropriate. :-)

AndrewPrice said...

Scott, That image seems to have become an internet meme. I saw one with an image of him setting next to Dennis Rodman and then this picture beneath it with the caption "What do you mean that's not the real president?" LOL!

Tennessee Jed said...

Andrew - nice post buddy. I will be over in Durham for a couple of days, and, as such, of of contact. Wish me luck. All the best to Commenteramians! :)

AndrewPrice said...

Best of luck Jed! :)

T-Rav said...

Yeah, I saw that about Thatcher. Jeez.

It's probably just bad timing, but a union guy I know from home recently posted on FB that anyone who supports cuts to Social Security or Medicare should be voted out of office. I snarked back, and then he basically said to me that I should be ashamed of myself, because my late great-grandma got SS and all, and if I really loved her I would support these things. So this week has really been an object lesson for me in how much reverence leftists have for the dead.

AndrewPrice said...

T-Rav, I think the left has no reverence for anything. They live in the here and now and they don't hold themselves to any of the standards they hold other people to. They are essentially absolutely-hypocrites if there is such a psychological term.

AndrewPrice said...

BTW, you should tell your assh*le friend that Obama just proposed cuts in Social Security and Obamacare savaged Medicare. So he's an idiot if he really believes what he told you.

T-Rav said...

I would, except I already de-friended him. That went way over the line for me. But I'll keep it in mind for when I see him again.

AndrewPrice said...

Probably a smart move. I don't waste my time talking to idiots anymore, especially hateful idiots.

Anthony said...

The Thatcher thing surprises me a bit, though it shouldn't have. England is a country which is very, very intense about its public figures (moreso than in the US) and which is very big on public (sometimes violent) displays of emotion.

The outpouring of hysterical public grief after Princess Diana's death was insanely bizarre and signaled that England's 'stiff upper lip' days (if they ever really existed) are gone.

Anthony said...

Also, it looks like Mother Jones (famous for publicizing Romney's 47% comments) has stepped in it. They've publicized a tape of McConnell strategizing about how to take down Judd.

It sounds like he stepped over a line I'm sure every politician in America steps over (using the public employees working for him to do opposition research) so the contents of the tape didn't shock or horrify anyone.

What does bother people (including the FBI) is the existence of the tape. McConnell suspects someone planted a bug in his office.

Couple that bit of hilarious idiocy with the racist attacks on McConnell's wife, I'd say his greatest gift is the evil and stupidity of his enemies.

TJ said...

Interesting article as always, Andrew. As for talk radio, I listen to Quinn & Rose in the morning on my way to work. They are out of Pittsburgh and their website is warroom.com.

rlaWTX said...

if you do run out of things to blog about - how 'bout the weather? 90 degrees here yesterday. Today's high is supposed to be 57 - and it was sleeting a few minutes ago...

The Kim Jong Un internet memes are pretty funny...

T-Rav said...

rla, my sympathies. April weather on the plains is very wacky.

AndrewPrice said...

Anthony, I think that Britain has become unhinged. Everything I see going on over there looks to me like a society falling apart at the seams.

AndrewPrice said...

Anthony, It's always good to have stupid enemies and it sounds like McConnell does indeed have very stupid enemies. Let's hope the FBI follows up on this and it leads to somewhere like Debbie Whatsername Schluz! That would be great!

Any talk radio names you care to contribute?

AndrewPrice said...

TJ, Thanks! My sister loves them. She talks about them all the time.

AndrewPrice said...

rlaWTX, Somehow, I see us shutting down before we become a weather blog... but you never know! :)

Anyone you like on the radio?

Koshcat said...

Thanks for the post and helping with the petition.

For local, I like Mike Rosen and Michael Brown.

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks! And no problem, I hope everyone signs it. :)

BevfromNYC said...

Andrew - David Webb at Sirius XM Patriot Radio
http://davidwebbshow.com/show/

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks Bev! By the way, I hear that Wiener wants to be your Mayor.

BevfromNYC said...

Andrew - Here is one I would put on a list of "maybe" - goes by the name "BarbarafromHarlem" - she is a local conservative radio talk show host. I have never listened to her show, but heard her speak at our local TP meetings and she's very dynamic. BUT I really don't know who her listening audience is and whether she may be a little TOO conservative. Here is a link to her contact info.

http://www.barbarafromharlem.com/contactus.html

BevfromNYC said...

Andrew - I am THRILLED that Weiner wants to be Mayor. I will vote for him if I get to write the headlines for the next 4 years! You know like this one I saw on Drudge - "Will Weiner Rise Again"? They just write themselves and I bet that the headline writers at the Post and Daily News are secretly sending him donations with promises of endorsements if he'll promise to run.

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks Bev! I'm willing to send to everyone. Hopefully, people will like the ideas and run with them. :)

That is definitely the upside to a Wiener Administration.

Anonymous said...

In other news...

Spanish dictator Francisco Franco- much like Kim Jong-Il- is still dead.

Man, this IS a slow news week.

-Rustbelt

BevfromNYC said...

Screaming headline on HuffPo:
THE STUDENT DEBT THREAT
Federal Reserve: Unpaid Loans Pose Risk To Economic Growth


Hmmmmm. I believe we discussed this issue right before Obama nationalized student loans. There is 30+% default rate on student loans, btw. But mostly, students have borrowed so much for education that they can't afford to borrow for other stuff like...anything.

AndrewPrice said...

Almost 9 hours later... my federal taxes are done. Ahhhhhhh!

AndrewPrice said...

Bev, I thought Obama solved every problem we've ever had?


Rustbelt, What's this about Franco? When did that happen?

tryanmax said...

In my area, I'd send to (in order of relevance) Tom Becka, Scott Voorhees, Chris Baker, Chip Maxwell, and Tony Stiles.

AndrewPrice said...

Excellent, thanks!

tryanmax said...

In a show of class, former Sex Pistols singer John Lydon a.k.a. "Johnny Rotton" called those celebrating Margaret Thatcher's death "loathsome" and went on to say "I was her enemy in her life but I will not be her enemy in her death."

Meanwhile, 150 Labour MPs boycotted a day of tribute for Thatcher. Those Labour MPs that did attend used the occasion to attack the former Prime Minster. One Glenda Jackson went so far as to declare that Thatcher was not a woman.

T-Rav said...

Is that a scream "Ahhhhh!" or a sigh of relief "Ahhhhhh!"?

AndrewPrice said...

T-Rav, Let's put it this way. If I am picked for a jury, I will never convict anyone who commits a crime against the IRS or an IRS agent... including cannibalism.

AndrewPrice said...

tryanmax, The left is subhuman.

Anonymous said...

Ugh...I hate sudden, drastic changes in the weather. At least my headache finally went away.

Um...about the thing about Franco...um...before Comrade Brezhnev??? Uh...

Hey, Andrew! Since you're already done with your federal taxes, I'll just post this clip! (I was saving it for Monday, but, oh, what the heck.)

Ingmar Bergman Does Tax Day!

-Rustbelt

AndrewPrice said...

Rustbelt, That's hilarious. I love how the language of the subtitles changes when he speak English. :D

I sooooooo hate taxes.

We get sudden changes of weather all the time around here too. It's pretty amazing how quickly things can change.

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd like that one, Andrew. Hopefully, the weather will be constant once the cold air retreats to its ice fortress. (a.k.a. Canada.)

I've got to call it a day now, but, rest assured, I have a few other clips to help the community make it through the most unwelcome day of the year.

(Which is double for me, since I have a dental appointment on Monday.)

-Rustbelt

AndrewPrice said...

Rustbelt, I think people will need it. Taxes stink.

BevfromNYC said...

Oh, come on taxes are great! They give our legislators something to do all day...deciding how to spend it all. Otherwise they would have to come into our homes and sponge for free meals.

AndrewPrice said...

Bev, That is true. And I guess 30% of our income is a good price to pay to keep these people in politics rather than messing up our orders at McDonalds or trying to squeegee our windows.

BevfromNYC said...

No, Andrew, I mean literally they would come into our homes and sit on our couches and not go away until we pay them to leave. ;-)

AndrewPrice said...

Good point Bev. LOL!

Post a Comment