Tuesday, March 17, 2020

There Is Panic In The Streets

Oh the humanity! There's panic in the streets.

People are being told to shelter in place, but nobody's listening. Schools are closed. I'm told by reliable media sources that there are riots and everyone will die. Gun stores have been emptied by panic buying, as have jersey shops. Grief counselors have been flown in by the bushel. People are literally calling this the End Times. The grief is profound. Nobody denies this.

Tom Brady has left the New England Patriots and Boston is on suicide watch.

...

In other news, the pot stores remain open in Colorado... of course.

I'm finding it strange. With schools closed and employees sent to work from home, so many people are needing to get used to working from home. I work at home, so this has hit me very differently. I need to get used to all these people invading my office.

As predicted, the liberals in San Francisco referred to "history" in making their decision to imprison their population. Liberals love to think of themselves in those terms. The reality though is that "history" is going to mock them as idiots for spreading mass panic and taking moronically ineffective steps and then patting themselves on the back. Personally, if I lived there, I think I would either turn terrorist for fun or go poop in the sidewalks to confuse their liberal sensitivities.

And the papers are full of how "the American Way has changed." Actually, it hasn't. Take a look at the Spring Break photos. Good for them. Similarly, I'm told from my New York sources that the reason Cuomo is talking about calling in the National Guard is that people are refusing to play along.

Tom Hanks and wife recovered. They called it a mild cold.

How you doing? The Tom Brady thing get to you yet?

6 comments:

AndrewPrice said...

Tom apparently has picked another team. Most people think Tampa or San Diego. I think a better move would be the Los Angeles Rams or Miami Dolphins. I guess we'll see.

tryanmax said...

I got nuthin' to add except that lefties using "history" in the future tense tells you everything you need to know about lefties.

Day 3 of work-from-home. The SPAM supplies are holding out.

Critch said...

Why do I feel this is going to be a tempest in a teacup? Why do I feel like so much of it has been engineered? So Tom Hanks finally got off another island with (Rita) Wilson..hmmmm.

AndrewPrice said...

tryanmax, You don't want to be on the wrong side of history. That's worse than being wrong.

I'm finding this work from home crap to suck. I want these people out of my office!

AndrewPrice said...

Critch, It is a tempest surrounding a tea cup. This is a full blown hurricane of idiocy and panic over nothing.

Fortunately, there are signs it's all grinding to a halt. I write about that in a couple days.

tryanmax said...

I can't say that I'm getting interrupted any more than normal, but it's not usually to make mac n cheese.

Post a Comment